A Quick Two-Ingredient Way To Bump Up Your Cooking:
Season With Seasoned Seeds!
Add both a layer of flavor and crunchy texture to many dishes. Roasting then tossing hot seeds with soy sauce creates a supreme flavor: great as a versatile snack or final garnish.
- raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds as one component.
- soy sauce or tamari sauce as the salty component.
- Preheat the oven to 325º.
- Add 2 tsp. soy sauce or tamari sauce to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, add about one cup of seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. This can easily be doubled.
- Bake for 7 minutes and quickly scrape them into the bowl and toss well with the sauce while still hot.
- Spread back out on the baking sheet to cool.
- Store in fridge.