3 Ingredients and You are in Cookie Land
I’ve been on it to find a good peanut butter cookie. What a fond memory of my mom pumping out those soft-chewy beauties.
This recipe couldn’t be simpler
INGREDIENTS: I used natural almond butter, great results!
- egg – 1 large
- sugar – 3/4 cup [or more to taste]
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- peanut butter – 1 cup
- flaky salt – [optional] recommended for salty-sweet-crunchy finish
- Combine the egg and sugar, in the nut butter and stir to combine into a stiff batter
- Preheat the oven to 350º F line baking sheet with parchment, silicone mat, or coat with oil spray
- Place 2 tablespoon size balls about 2 inches apart and flatten with a fork in a cross hatch pattern
- Sprinkle lightly with flaky salt [if using]
- Bake for 12 or more minutes, rotating pan halfway through
- Allow to cool slightly, then finish cooling on a wire rack
Recipe adapted by B. Hettig, original by Molly Bay