Contrasting pure flavors are served up by dipping dried fruit in chocolate. This is one of the easiest recipes on the planet and you will not disappoint! Great as an accompaniment to ice cream or a buffet dessert. I love them for a snack with coffee or tea.
- Bittersweet chocolate – 4 oz.
- Cream – 2 TBS. at room temperature
- Butter – 2 tsp. at room temperature
- Dried mango slices [or other dried fruit]
- Add all but the mango to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 30 second cycles until just melted.
- Stir then dip the fruit strips into the chocolate just up to your fingers; this will serve as a handle for the diners.
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and refrigerate until chocolate hardens—a few minutes.
- Store in sealed container with wax paper liners; they will keep for weeks.